The Specialist is required to adhere to the following: Handling a large volume of calls.
Onboard and qualify interested homeowners.
Document & report lead outcome via CRM.
Follow up on pending leads. Adhere to the required daily target.
Maintain a consistent quality standard
Working Hours: 9 hours starting from 4-5-6 PM including a 1-hour and 10 minutes break
Operational Days:5 Days a week with 2 Days off
- Paid Four days of training.
• Internal Promotions depending on the performance.
- Social Insurance.
- Weekly and Monthly Spiffs and Recognitions.
- Monthly Events.
- English: Fluent speaking. (must)
- Internet Speed: VDSL, 10 Megabyte download and 2
- Megabyte upload as a minimum.
- Functioning USB headset.
- High & Effective communication skills. Must be target-oriented.
- Professional work ethic. (Self-Starter)
- Able to work in a dynamic environment. Able to handle & manage client & company expectations
- Long-term commitment is needed for this opportunity