- The process is all about live calls that need to be filtered out and interested prospects to be qualified.
- Interested prospects are screened to ensure they fit the criteria for our US team to begin acquisitions of their homes.
The Specialist is required to adhere to the following:
- Handling a large volume of calls.
- Onboard and qualify interested homeowners.
- Document & report lead outcome via CRM.
- Follow up on pending leads.
- Adhere to the required daily target.
- Maintain a consistent quality standard
Working Hours: 9 hours starting from 3-4-5 PM including a 1-hour break
Operational Days: 5 Days a week with 2 Days off
Shifts: Mon-Fri fixed
- Paid Four days of training.
- Internal Promotions depending on the performance.
- Social Insurance.
- Weekly and Monthly Spiffs and Recognitions.
- Monthly Events.
- English: Fluent or Native speaking. (must)
- Internet Speed: VDSL , 10 Megabyte download and 2 Megabyte upload as a minimum.
- Functioning USB headset.
- High & Effective communication skills.
- Must be target-oriented.
- Professional work ethic. (Self-Starter)
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Able to handle & manage client & company expectations.
- Long-term commitment is needed for this opportunity