Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
As a Client Support Engineer, you will be the first point of contact when our clients are having an issue with our products. This means you are a person who LOVES problem solving and working with others to ensure our clients get back on track when something goes wrong. We will rely heavily on you to share your observations related to client tickets and feedback, supporting our efforts to continually evolve our software to be the most client-friendly option available. You move past the problems by focusing on finding the solutions, and you thrive in a busy environment where quick decisions sometimes must be made.
As a member of the Client Success team, you will work directly with our product teams; this includes a mix of developers, UX/UI, business analysts and our product owners. We like to think we are a fun group, so a sense of humor is always a benefit to bring to the table. In terms of technical knowledge, you need to have a solid foundation; we are willing to work with the right individual to grow their knowledge base to be truly successful in this role. Your long-term goal is likely focused on earning your way onto one of our product teams, this is the perfect role to learn our products and prove your skills.
- Complete tasks related to onboarding new clients onto Trufla products
- Track issues on JIRA from creation to resolution, within targeted time limits
- Properly document and escalate issues that cannot be directly resolved by the Client Success team to the appropriate product team for action
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers collaborating with the Account Managers where needed
- Collaborate with internal resources to provide accurate solutions to customer issues
- Prioritize and manage open issues and log all activities related to resolving issues
- Act as the conduit for translating technical information and updates into language that clients can easily understand
- Synthesize client requests, needs and feelings into the technical requirements and documentation needed to resolve the issue being identified directly or in collaboration with the product teams
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem via JIRA, email, or phone
- Follow up with clients to ensure their issue has been successfully solved to their satisfaction
- Maintain a positive and friendly relationships with clients
- Document technical knowledge and provide ideas to the product team for future enhancement.
- When possible, participate in product planning sessions to stay on top of ongoing product updates and new functionality and features that are being developed
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues as they come in from clients
- If the issue requires client tenant-specific data or code changes then the changes and resolution must be documented clearly on the ticket
- If the issue is product wide then it must be reviewed, approved, and merged by the product team
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a marketing agency, technology/software company or professional services firm
- Willing to shift regular work schedule to support clients in various time zones
- Proven track record managing client and internal relationships
Strong understanding of at least some of the following:
- MySQL & Django
- Data processing
- Linux Operating System
- Shell scripting
- AWS Cloud Services
- Apple Developer Program
- Google Play
- Docker Containers
- CI/CD (preferably Gitlab or GitHub)
Nice to have / Willing to learn:
- Git Version Control
Values & Competencies
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Client centric thinking to ensure that our clients are always our top priority
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communications skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving ability
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Works well within a team and independently and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Be curious and aware of new industry trends and tools that can be leveraged by Trufla and share thoughts with the team
- Open to receiving constructive feedback and willing to learn
Trufla Technology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the “Apply Now” button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below: