Besides the traditional project management activities, you will execute, lead or drive the following:
- Software-related customer communication of the project.
- Execution and leading of agile planning and design reviews
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Customer, Platform Owner, System Lead, System Architect and Product Owners) to
- Identify needs and requirements
- Create capability roadmaps
- Break down capabilities into features
- Create acceptance criteria for features
- Understand the scope and need of architecture roadmaps and work with architects and platform owners to unlock key technologies.
- Collaborate with release management to define customer releases and solution progress.
- Use metrics to track project progress.
- Visible participation in demos and technical progress presentations to stakeholders.
- Apply and comply with the quality and processes standards (internal and external)