You will be part of the team responsible to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Being a part of Autosar Team working in System Stacks.
- Design of software components for embedded systems in accordance with the requirements
- Responsible for SW development, requirements engineering and Software V&V activities as applicable.
- Design of AUTOSAR software component descriptions with modelling tools, specification of the behavior of the components using UML
- Optimization of the design in terms of resources (RAM/ROM run-time) and other criteria
- Define, track and review work packages for software components to be implemented (in the C language)
- Close international cooperation with other departments, customers, and projects
- Support for implementation and testing in the areas of requirement analysis, architecture, integration, and software security analysis according to ISO26262
- Diagnostics configuration and code implementation, configuration of RTE ports
- Support software testing, verification, and validation, assistance in troubleshooting and corrective action
- Software development according to ASPICE quality process
- Software implementation compliant with the AUTOSAR middleware standard Software configuration and implementation of Basic SW and Middleware Modules in the field of electric traction drives.
- Execution of tests in a test PC test environment and static analysis of the code
- Documentation of development activities, close cooperation, and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany