To help us build secure functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps/SRE Engineer.
You will be responsible for Identifying production issues, Development and Analysis of monitoring tools outputs, coordination of Remediation, Patching, and other daily Application, Security efforts. Additionally, you will be developing an automated framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
Objectives of this Role
- Building, configuring and securing development tools, application environments and cloud infrastructure
- Automate, Improve reliability, quality, cost efficiency and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and deploying software updates and fixes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Build tools & monitor the environment performance and availability, reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Investigate, resolve and perform root cause analysis & preventive actions for system issues
- Design, implement, support and evaluate automation tools.
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedure
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable, scalable cost efficient systems and services through automation and uplift
- Design procedures, automations for troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in relevant positions
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Work experience with DevOps concepts, platforms, CICD and automation tools including (k8s, Jenkins, helm, terraform, ansible, prometheus, elastic stack, APM, RUM, git, git workflows,…etc)
- Hands-on experience with cloud services like AWS, GCP including configuration, and management tools
- Experience with APIGWs, HTTP proxies, SSO, Messaging and Queuing systems, Linux OS/Networking concepts.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative team spirit