1-Owns products content creation cycle, category assortment, attributes, filters, and on-site content KPI targets according to eCommerce Dept. goals.
2-Responsible for quality of all digital content assets (proofreading, Images quality, SEO ranking, creative designs)
3-Coordinate with different stakeholders (Merchandising, Customer Support, Operation and Product team) to reach conversion rate, Add to cart rate targets
4-Responsible for launching online campaigns, creating landing pages, managing online assortment visibility.
5-Support in optimizing built-in search engine to increase its conversion rates and reduce “No Result” ratio
6-Day-to-day management of the ecommerce content management system plus support in testing app/website new or existing functions upon request.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Experience from 3-5 years in same field, (preferrable experienced in E-commerce and Website).
· Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office knowledge.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Previous Experience in ecommerce business is a plus.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria