· Responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets.
· Makes sales calls to customers/businesses regularly.
· Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
· Service existing clients.
· Effectively demonstrate product line.
· Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas.
· Seeks out prospective customer/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
· Establishes and maintains customer relationships to grow profitable sales.
· Stay current on existing and emerging products and technologies.
· Introduces and demonstrates new products to assigned accounts.
· Follows up on all generated quotations.
· Generate profitable sales orders and meet sales targets.
· Reports competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
· Maintains ethical, cooperative client relationships consistent with company image and company/branch goals in the marketplace.
· Present all required reports.
· Generate leads from multiple platforms.
· Carry out all other related tasks delegated from management.
· Edit and enter customers’ data on time using Go Natural Sytems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Pharmacy or related field.
· Fluent in English and Arabic.
· Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
· Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
· Able to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customers’ needs.
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
Basic Salary & Commission & Transportation Allowance.