Location: 100% remote (EAST COAST CANDIDATES ONLY)
NOTES: CANDIDATES WITH PRIOR COMMERCIAL BANKING EXPERIENCE ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED
To support all services related to the Quality Managementfunction within Information Technology, including Automation, Testing, andChange Management. This role will serve as an engineer for the CAP COM TestAutomation Platform and will also help to deliver Test Automation RegressionSuites for internal and vendor supported applications. This role will alsosupport the Information Technology Release pipeline with the intention oflooking for opportunities to automate our IT SDLC Delivery Process (CI –Continuous Integration).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Lifecycle Automation Development
- Work within the Quality management Team to maintain and expand a proprietary Test Automation Platform where execution of Automated Testing can be performed and reported against.
- Identify tests to add to automation suites/tests through the review of manual test cases, business user elicitation, as well as system profiling.
- Use version control tools and disciplines to ensure the automation code base is effectively maintained.
- Document best practices & standards for lifecycle automation development.
- Work with Project Managers, IT Engineers, and Business Resources to support the manual testing of applications, systems, and project deliverables.
- Analyze requirements and technical design documents for use cases, creation of test cases, and impacts to the existing framework.
- Develop Test Strategies, Test Plans & Test Cases to support strategic projects and other test initiatives.
- Define positive & negative test data scenarios to help seed test case execution with the intent of supporting boundary testing.
- Support the ability to apply a variety of testing approaches including Regression, Functional, User Access, Load, Stress, and Security testing.
- Facilitate the issue tracking process within CAP COM IT Implementations, including issue logging, issue triage, escalations and issue reporting.
- Assist in applying risk analysis against in-flight projects and IT initiatives.
- Participate in all Change Management activities with a focus on deployment planning, change approvals, IT deployments and post deployment validations & communications.
- Participate in IT TCM (Technical Change Management) meetings intended to share upcoming planned deployments with the goal of collaboration and acceptance across the IT Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of experience with Test Automation, Manual Testing, and Build & Release (DevOps), or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience using SDLC Tracking software solutions such as Azure DevOps, IBM Rational Team Concert, or Atlassian Jira.
- Familiarity with delivery concepts surrounding DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Experience in testing Web API’s.
- Experience using Visual Studio IDE (C#, Java, Java Script), extending the use of Selenium & WinApp Driver automation libraries applying object-oriented programming, design and debugging preferred.
- Hands-on work experience writing SQL using joins for data validation from various data sources preferred.
- Experience in using at least one of the following testing tools preferred: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI, jUnit, TestNG, Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock.