Who We Are
We are owned and funded by one of Egypt’s most renowned tech-driven financial services investment platform, Orascom Financial Holding (OFH) and Excel. We’re looking to wholly transform how individuals lead their financial lives. A holistic approach that adds convenience, ease and seamless application to each transaction.
Our motto; we dream big, stay grounded and look to have a roster of inventive thinkers to lead Klivvr to becoming a global fintech giant.
To be the leader of merging smart financial solutions with cutting-edge technology, enabling people to be in control of their finances and their lifestyle through a simple and easy experience.
Our purpose is to help you master what’s yours, in a simple way that allows you to enjoy the experience of having clarity and control over the way you manage your financials.
- We put our visionaries first.
- We strive for innovation.
- We write in pencil.
- We leave our titles at the door.
- We don’t follow suit. Or wear one.
- We see tomorrow and build today.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
If you think you have what it takes to Join the Movement and help build #TheNextBigThing, hop on and apply now!
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Take part in developing the value proposition for the product
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Perform product demos to stakeholders
- Participate in pricing exercises to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in agile methodologies and
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 3+ years of experience in a job in the Egyptian market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in mobile applications development is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Fintech or financial institutions (banks, etc.) experience is a plus
Perks of being a Klivvr Innovator
- Competitive salaries and monthly allowances
- We celebrate hard work! In Klivvr we offer bonuses up to 4 months for top achievers.
- We want you to stay healthy and safe, we offer private Health Insurance coverage for our employees.
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer you the 21 days of annual leaves as per labor law.
- You get to work two  days from home based on your schedule.
In Klivvr we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We not only capitalize on people’s differences, we celebrate them!