The role is Coordinates marketing activities and assists with client account set-up,
regular communications, and overall maintenance of business & working with internal team members to determine tactics.
Supervise and tactically engage in the daily work of accounts.
Shows strategic potential, and demonstrates a knowledge of the work quality analysis.
Internal Account Management
- Write Creative Brief in line with client objectives by identifying the key project outcomes and creative feedback.
- Monitor projects ongoing adherence to Creative Brief by continually analyzing Brief content with project outcomes and reviewing Brief with internal team.
- Manage internal team resources to assure project is progressing as a liaison between the Creative, Production and Account teams.
- Compiles client feedback on project and follows the internal workflow process
- Compiles client feedback on project and follows the internal workflow process.
- Create and assure that necessary resources base has been assigned to the project by working with management team on internal resources allocation and alerting management team if additional resources ae required.
- Directing Quality Assurance
- Achieve all Q.C procedures in calls
- Achieve the SOP producers and step measured by Operation manager
- Execution of any task appointed by the direct manager related to PSP.
- Analyze data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate action (Quality Assurance) of the report
- Prepare the reports of the project on time and with high quality of the inserted data.
- Communicates knowledge to patients, customers, referral sources and/or co-workers via telephone and direct contact.