analyzing data and statistics to improve business strategies. Ultimately, an exceptional Account Manager should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
2. Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
● Manage affiliate relations, communication for therapists
● Acquire new therapists (headhunting and selection from joining requests)
● Building and maintaining senior-level relationships with therapists to gain an understanding of their businesses.
● Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met internally and externally
● Ensure that therapists’ activity is monitored, and performance is analyzed properly monthly
● Responsible for the performance growth of the affiliated Therapists’ according to the indicators set by the company.
● Provide solution and assistance to Therapists and motivate them to provide maximum exposure and revenues
● Conduct joint business plans and reviews with accounts to identify business opportunities and align with them on the roadmap of growing the revenue.
● Conduct analysis of findings and offer action-driven recommendations and insights
● ● Logistics providers / Marketing department
4. SKILLSAND KNOWLEDGE:
Area of knowledge:
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Outstanding skills in finding resolution to complicated problems while performing independently in a multifaceted and dynamic environment
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria