Manages the procurement activities for the in-direct materials / CAPEX / Service contracts / Projects / Spare parts and tools.
- Continuous market analyses to search of new potential suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a strong and reliable supplier’s base.
- Provide the organization information tofrom suppliers.
- Manage the RFQs (Request for quotations) to suppliers.
- Negotiate prices and conditions with Suppliers.
- Prepare and present FBS (Formal Bid Summary).
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and report shortcomings.
- Prepare and manage the 12 Month Cost saving / avoidance Activity Plan.
- Day-to-day direct contact and support of Operations team and other functions in relation to their respective tasks.
- Support IDM Procurement Manager in hisher tasks and objectives.
- Lead, manage or contribute to assigned projects.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
- Ensure an up-to-date administration of documentation, databases and required reporting.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records
- Action oriented.
- Builds networks.
- Communicates effectively.
- Plans and aligns.
- Manages conflict.