Flexible job ,no fixed working hours, commission-based no fixed salary
- Manage and monitor daily recruitment activity
- Orient the team members with new accounts and the number of applicants needed.
- Train the new recruiters and orient them with the account details.
- Responsible for guiding a team through the day to day workload, ensuring you develop and mentoreach individual across the recruitment lifecycle
- Hire new team members
- Call the accepted applicants and schedule the face-to-face interviews for some accounts.
1-Fluent in English (B2-C1).
2-Ability to multi task.
3-Available to start.
4-Previous experience in recruitment minimum 5 years,mass recruitment is a plus.