Who We Are
We are owned and funded by one of Egypt’s most renowned tech-driven financial services investment platform, Orascom Financial Holding (OFH) and Excel. We’re looking to wholly transform how individuals lead their financial lives. A holistic approach that adds convenience, ease and seamless application to each transaction.
we dream big, stay grounded and look to have a roster of inventive thinkers to lead Klivvr to becoming a global fintech giant.
To be the leader of merging smart financial solutions with cutting-edge technology, enabling people to be in control of their finances and their lifestyle through a simple and easy experience.
Our purpose is to help you master what’s yours, in a simple way that allows you to enjoy the experience of having clarity and control over the way you manage your financials.
- We put our visionaries first.
- We strive for innovation.
- We write in pencil.
- We leave our titles at the door.
- We don’t follow suit. Or wear one.
- We see tomorrow and build today.
About the Role
We are looking for Insights & Analytics Lead to proactively identify needs for analytical solutions to solve current and emergent business problems. Deriving actionable insights and recommendations to inform project and portfolio decisions through application of traditional and advanced data analysis and data science techniques to a variety of data sources.
- Hire, manage, coach and lead a team of Business Intelligence Engineers/ Data scientists.
- Engage with leadership and diversified stakeholder groups to understand their data needs and recommend Business intelligence solutions.
- Partner with the Data Engineering teams to define the data elements and data structure that the team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities.
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams access to large datasets (e.g. data visualization tools for non-tech business users).
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards.
- Standardize data and report consumption across all customer groups.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify seller behavior and reduce defects.
- Work with data engineering and software development teams to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- Conduct written and verbal presentation to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
If you think you have what it takes to Join the Movement and help build #TheNextBigThing, hop on and apply now!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, mathematics, business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep understanding of business intelligence and visualization tools
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into appropriate data designs.
- Experience researching performance bottlenecks, diagnosing problems, and articulating viable solutions to execute.
- Ability to lead, manage, coach, mentor, and empower team members on a global scale.
Perks of being a Klivvr Innovator
- Competitive salaries and monthly allowances
- We celebrate hard work! In Klivvr we offer bonuses up to 4 months for top achievers.
- We want you to stay healthy and safe, we offer private Health Insurance coverage for our employees.
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer you the 21 days of annual leaves as per labor law.
- You get to work two  days from home based on your schedule.
In Klivvr we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We not only capitalize on people’s differences, we celebrate them!