Who We Are
We are owned and funded by one of Egypt’s most renowned tech-driven financial services investment platform, Orascom Financial Holding (OFH) and Excel. We’re looking to wholly transform how individuals lead their financial lives. A holistic approach that adds convenience, ease and seamless application to each transaction.
we dream big, stay grounded and look to have a roster of inventive thinkers to lead Klivvr to becoming a global fintech giant.
To be the leader of merging smart financial solutions with cutting-edge technology, enabling people to be in control of their finances and their lifestyle through a simple and easy experience.
Our purpose is to help you master what’s yours, in a simple way that allows you to enjoy the experience of having clarity and control over the way you manage your financials.
- We put our visionaries first.
- We strive for innovation.
- We write in pencil.
- We leave our titles at the door.
- We don’t follow suit. Or wear one.
- We see tomorrow and build today.
About The Role
The Data Quality engineer provides continuous automated and manual testing of data team deliverables, such as data pipelines, data warehouse, systems. Such data deliverables can be in several formats, depending on requirements.
If you think you have what it takes to Join the Movement and help build #TheNextBigThing, hop on and apply now!
- Work with product managers and data team to create testing strategies.
- Work with data team to develop automated tests.
- Design, monitor and maintain QA reports, KPIs & quality trends for the internal data systems.
- Create test plans and test cases.
- Execute and automate test cases and perform bug tracking.
- Help create and implement quality processes and requirement.
- Knowledgeable about industry data compliance strategies and practices, such as continuous integration, regression testing and versioning.
- Data is a strong plus.
- Ability to read/write SQL queries is a plus.
- Experience working in a Big Data environment, dealing with large diverse data sets.
- Familiarity with Data warehousing concepts, ETL Tools, BI platforms.
- Familiarity with Python is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Information Systems or 1+ years’ experience with corporate data management systems in high-compliance contexts.
Perks of being a Klivvr Innovator
- Competitive salaries and monthly allowances
- We celebrate hard work! In Klivvr we offer bonuses up to 4 months for top achievers.
- We want you to stay healthy and safe, we offer private Health Insurance coverage for our employees.
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer you the 21 days of annual leaves as per labor law.
- You get to work two  days from home based on your schedule.
In Klivvr we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We not only capitalize on people’s differences, we celebrate them!