The education team leader will take the lead in the areas of management, coordination, representation, and teaching strategy. They are also in charge of overseeing the day-to-day operations of the education team. They collaborate with instructors, students, and other staff members to make sure that everyone is in to ensure that all parties are on the same page when it comes to what is being taught in sessions and how it is being taught.
Education team leader Job Duties:
Education team leader typically have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
• Providing guidance, training and support to instructors
• Overseeing the hiring process for new teachers, principals, and other staff members
• Coordinating student testimonials and projects.
• Providing guidance and support to teachers in the classroom or on special projects
• Consulting with parents about their student’s progress in the programs.
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum two (1) years of experience in education management or EdTech management.
• Must-Have A Computer Science Degree Or Relevant Degree
• Prior, demonstrated experience in managing diverse teams and coaching and mentoring of staff.
• Excellent communication and presentation (oral and written) skills in English.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, problem solving, and team building.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and stressful environment.
• Familiar with WordPress.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria