2. Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
• Answer all inquiries on the intercom.
• Recommend Therapist based on the Specialty, available Time Slots, price.
• Therapist relationship management, improve therapist activation and engagement.
• Provide Client and therapists with accurate information about session timing or Promo Codes if available, through web chat and emails.
• Follow up on sessions with Client / Therapist on Intercom (Online, browser, internet connection, device, and to make sure that they know how to use the website).
• Troubleshooting within Session.
• Check Client Feedback through the operation system.
• Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in the relevant documents.
• Responsible for rescheduling, cancellation and refund sessions.
• Improve the area of retention and proactive engagement by outbound methods and executing growth strategies.
4. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Area of knowledge
● Bachelor’s degree
● + 2 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management
Area of knowledge:
· Customer services
· Excel user
· Good English Interaction
· Writing communication
· Handling customers
● Attention to details
● Quality focus
● Team player with experience to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria