We are owned and funded by one of Egypt’s most renowned tech-driven financial services investment platform, Orascom Financial Holding (OFH) and Excel. We’re looking to wholly transform how individuals lead their financial lives. A holistic approach that adds convenience, ease and seamless application to each transaction.
Our motto; we dream big, stay grounded and look to have a roster of inventive thinkers to lead Klivvr to becoming a global fintech giant.
To be the leader of merging smart financial solutions with cutting-edge technology, enabling people to be in control of their finances and their lifestyle through a simple and easy experience.
Our purpose is to help you master what’s yours, in a simple way that allows you to enjoy the experience of having clarity and control over the way you manage your financials.
· We put our visionaries first.
· We strive for innovation.
· We write in pencil.
· We leave our titles at the door.
· We don’t follow suit. Or wear one.
· We see tomorrow and build today.
We are looking for a skilled call center manager who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality. The call center manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
· Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
· Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
· Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
· Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
· Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
· Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Authorizing replacements or refunds.
· Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
· 4 to 5 years of experience with atleast 2 years of experience in managerial postion.
· Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
· Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
· Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
· Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
· Decisiveness and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
· Polite, professional phone voice.
· Competitive salaries and monthly allowances
· We celebrate hard work! In Klivvr we offer bonuses up to 4 months for top achievers.
· We want you to stay healthy and safe, we offer private Health Insurance coverage for our employees.
In Klivvr we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We not only capitalize on people’s differences, we celebrate them!
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria