In this role, you will be part of the Functional Safety team, responsible for functional safety assessment and target definition for the qualification process, as per ISO 26262-8:2018.
As a qualified engineer, you will be responsible for leading and executing the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand the components’ specifications and requirements
- Development of concept phase safety requirements on an item and functional levels according to ISO26262 Clause 12
- Define the functional Safety targets for the C++ module qualifications
- Guidance and support to develop qualification compliance with ISO2626
- Design, the qualification specification for the Software requirements testing, Integration testing and Unit Testing
- Coach, guide, and support safety and development engineers in executing the qualification activities, develop safety concepts for new and untraditional items and propose and innovate new methods and activities to achieve functional safety.