About the job
Collaborate with the Brand Manager in setting brand targets, plans and activities through deep analysis of brand and market data
Create creative communication, write brand stories and brand messaging statements.
Execute brand campaigns with the collaboration of the social media team across online platforms and website.
Collaborate with internal departments and external agencies regarding product development.
Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and monitor consumer reactions.
Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
Use analytical skills to drive the right decision on product design pricing, trade strategy, competitive defense and communication.
Prepare detailed marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs.
Collect and analyze data to identify consumer trends and measure consumer satisfaction
We ARE LOOKING FOR:
0-3 years experience with a major in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or a relevant field, who has:
– A strong passion to learning marketing strategies and industry practices
– An excellent verbal as well as written communication skills
– An exceptional time-management and organizational skills
– An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
– An excellent researching abilities
– Familiarity with consumer psychology and buying habits
– Leadership skills and self-autonomy
– The availability to start immediately for a duration of 3 months along with their ongoing semester
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria